Product information safety glasses
THE SUPERIOR LINE AND THE TOP LINE
For our safety glasses with corrective lenses we have chosen the Superior Line and the Top Line. Below you can find more information about our safety glasses. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
SUPERIOR LINE SAFETY GLASSES
- Hardest scratch-resistant coating
- Superior antireflective coating
- Water and moisture repellent due to the extremely smooth design
- Dirt and grease repellent so that the glasses need to be cleaned less quickly and are easier to clean
- Antistatic so that less dust is attracted
TOP LINE SAFETY GLASSES
- Offer protection against harmful UV radiation
- Antireflective coating
- Scratch-resistant coating
- Anti-water coating, which makes the drop easy to roll off and lenses steam up less quickly when you go from a cold to a warm environment
ORDER SAFETY GLASSES EASY AND QUICK AT SEEH
seeh. and Hans Anders make it very easy for you to purchase safety glasses for your employees.
Employer orders and receives order form
Employee takes measurement at Hans Anders
Pick up and check at Hans Anders
Employer receives the invoice via seeh.
- Best price for a complete product
- Quick and easy ordering
- Customer-friendly specialists who can be reached directly